Dentistry is one of the most progressive branches of medicine. Leading experts in the field of dentistry are constantly developing new technologies, testing new materials that can be used with teeth. Recently, doctors have made great strides in the field of implantation.
Dental implants are titanium alloy structure inserted into the jawbone to replace a tooth root. A crown or other type of prosthesis is strengthened on an implant firmly connected to the bone, and it looks as natural as natural teeth.
These are the main branches of dentistry:
- Therapeutic dentistry (Diseases of teeth of caries and non-caries origin, oral mucosa diseases)
- Periodontology (treatment and prevention periodontal tissues (periodontium) and their pathologies)
- Surgical dentistry is a dental specialty practicing such methods of treatment as: operations to remove teeth, grafting of bone tissue, preparation and implantation of teeth
- Orthopedic dentistry – the etiology and pathogenesis of diseases, anomalies, deformations and injuries of teeth, jaws and other organs of the oral cavity and maxillofacial region, developing methods for their diagnosis, treatment and prevention
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance
- Orthodontics is a specialty of dentistry that deals with the diagnosis, prevention, and correction of malpositioned teeth and jaws
A healthy and beautiful smile has long been considered a guarantee of good health and well-being of its owner. But not all people can boast of the natural health of their teeth. Dentist in Crawley will help you achieve tangible results in this.
Good clinics carry out dental implantation operations followed by prosthetics. You can also often use the following types of dental care:
- Therapeutic dentistry
- Surgical dentistry
- Orthopedic dentistry
- Prosthetics on implants
- Children’s dentistry
- X-ray examination